We are proud to have released DashBod Version 1.31, with several notable few features and improvements that greatly improves the user experience.
Sub-Ledger Account for Chart of Accounts
We have included checkbox for “Subaccount of” for each Chart of Account. Allowing you to assign a parent account to a COA.
- “Parent” & “Sub-account” must be the same type.
- When an account is assigned as a “Sub-account”, it cannot be used as a “Parent” account.
Sub-Account (General Ledger)
- Users are now able to select Sub-accounts when generating General Ledger report.
- When a “parent” account is generated, all sub-accounts tagged to the “parent” account will be shown.
- When a “sub-account” is generated, only “sub-account” lines will show
Sub-Account (Trial Balance)
- Users now able to view Sub-accounts when generating Trial Balance report.
- Red Box – Parent Account
- Green Box – Sub-Account of “Sales”
- Blue Box – Total for Parent & Sub-account
Other Bugs and Fixes
- Users are now able to cancel Credit Note
- Invoice Format is now editable for Invoice & Bill
- “Invoice format” is editable for all status.
- Default Currency fields in Invoices & Bills fixed
- Default Currency for Customers & Suppliers can now be set
- Currency set will be shown in invoices & supplier bills respectively
- Fixed Foreign Currrency Display on invoice format