1. This acceptable use policy sets out the terms between you and SMECEN PTE. LTD. (“we” or “us”) under which you may access our portal, https://dashbod.com/ (“our Portal”). This acceptable use policy applies to all users of, and visitors to, our Portal.
3. You may use our Portal only for lawful purposes. You may not use our Portal:
(a) in any way that breaches any applicable local or international laws or regulations;
(b) in any way that is unlawful or fraudulent, or has any unlawful or fraudulent purpose or effect;
(c) to send, knowingly receive, upload, download, use or re-use any material which does not comply with our content standards as set out in our prevailing terms and conditions as amended from time to time; and
(d) to knowingly transmit any data, send or upload any material that contains viruses, Trojan horses, worms, time-bombs, keystroke loggers, spyware, adware or any other harmful programs or similar computer code designed to adversely affect the operation of any computer software or hardware.
4. You also agree:
(b) not to access without authority, interfere with, damage or disrupt:
(i) any part of our Portal;
(ii) any equipment or network on which our Portal is stored;
(iii) any software used in the provision of our Portal; or
(iv) any equipment or network or software owned or used by any third party.
5. These content standards apply to any and all material which you post or upload on our Portal, including any data that you enter into our Portal (“Contributions”).
6. You must comply with the spirit of the following standards as well as the letter. The standards apply to each part of any Contribution as well as to its whole.
7. Contributions must:
(a) comply with Singapore law, in particular, the Personal Data Protection Act 2012 (No. 26 of 2012), and the laws of any country from which they are posted; and
(b) be placed in the correct and appropriate categories.
8. You shall be responsible for the authenticity, truthfulness, accuracy and origin of the Contributions. You must ensure that you either have all ownership rights to the Contributions posted or all rights allowing you to upload the Contributions to and on our Portal.
9. Contributions must not:
(a) infringe any intellectual property right of any other person;
(b) be made in breach of any legal duty owed to a third party, such as a contractual duty or a duty of confidence;
(c) contain any material which is fraudulent, defamatory of any person, obscene, offensive, or inflammatory or promotes any illegal activity, discrimination, violence, or ill-will and hostility; or
(d) advocate, promote or assist any unlawful act or otherwise contain any material which is criminal in nature.
SUSPENSION AND TERMINATION
10. We will determine, in our discretion, whether there has been a breach of this acceptable use policy through your use of our Portal. When a breach of this policy has occurred, we may take such action as we deem appropriate.
(a) immediate, temporary or permanent withdrawal of your right to use our Portal;
(b) immediate, temporary or permanent removal of any Contribution;
(c) issuance of a warning to you;
(d) legal proceedings against you for reimbursement of all costs on an indemnity basis (including but not limited to reasonable administrative and legal costs) resulting from the breach;
(e) further legal action against you; and/or
(f) disclosure of such information to law enforcement authorities as we reasonably feel is necessary.
12. We exclude liability for actions taken in response to breaches of this acceptable use policy. The responses described in this policy are not limited, and we may take any other action we reasonably deem appropriate.
CHANGES TO THE ACCEPTABLE USE POLICY
13. Any changes we may make to our acceptable use policy in the future will be posted on this page and, where appropriate, notified to you the Portal or other contact information provided to us by you.